Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Joy of little things from home well "home'ish"

So today I had the pleasure of going across the border.. and by that I mean I went to the army base to watch a baseball game.

While I was there I ate Taco Bell, (whilst arguing why women are just as good as men) bought an ENGLISH magazine and finally very happily bought some Rieces Pieces!!!!! It literally felt like I was in some sort of outlet mall in the states.. So surreal!!!

I even came back with some American money from the Taco Bell guy who gave it to me as change.. So strange.. Anyways... its just weird how small things like candy and an English magazine can make my day..

Thought I would share!!!

PEACE!!

2 comments:

  1. maybe i need to find myself an army base for some taco bell. It is fiercely lacking in my life!

    ReplyDelete