Saturday, March 7, 2009

The NeW Me....


So.... Before I start my update I will say this... At the end of my time here in Seoul I will own about 50 million wigs!!! Yes we all know my obsession with wigs. but the ones here are soo much more fun and so much less money! The picture above is of me last night where i wore my new blue wig to a 80's party. It was a hit and If i could I would wear that thing every day. Oh i also got myself a pair of fake perscription glasses.. you know the ones that make you look smart? Anyways in a nutshell.. the above picture is what I wish I could look like every day. THE END!

So this week was intense.. spent a lot of money on needs that come up in the first month of living somewhere... which means I am going to be broke in a couple weeks for sure! Also I got my first case of food poisoning.. UGH!! not that you want to know but on monday night I was up all night puking and got about one hour sleep. I than went into work the next day feeling TERRIBLE. it was the day before the kids came so I literally had to be there.Anyways other than 2 days of gross sickness my first week was good. My class is called Onyx class and the kids are really smart! they use full sentences are are really eager to follow rules!! I call them my little robots :) I have a feeling this year wont be too stressful on the behaviour front. My favorite little one so far is Andrew. He is soo cute and totally a free spirit. We were playing a game in gym class and he told hte whole class.."im just too good for this game" I laughed so hard.. hes is super adorable. I have 7 girls and 2 boys in my class.

Okay sorry its short but I am heading to Costco...
later dudes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment