Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Last Night in Canada for a while...


So here I am, still awake knowing that I have to be at the airport in about 5 hours. I decided on my last night here I would watch one of my favorite episodes of sex and the city. Its the one where Big leaves NYC, Carrie wears one of my FAVORITE outfits and Miranda has her baby.

It has such a great quote in it, and I thought it was very fitting right now.
I wanted to share it with you..

"It was official a new season had begun. Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate, without them what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies or be who we are. After all seasons change, so do cities, people come into your life, and people go but its comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart and if your very lucky a plane ride away."

Love ya!
Megz

Ps. another word of wisdom.. coming from a girl who does a lot of goodbyes.. keep the hugs short people!!! Long hugs are the killers!! :)

1 comment: